Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010



Update on Amberen....

It's ok, I guess.  I am still getting hot flashes.  I still get down.  I'm 15 days away from finishing up 90 days.  I am going to finish them up, but, I don't think I'll buy another 90 days.  I really don't think that it's done much.

Update on my shoulder....

It's getting better daily.  It still hurts some, but my range of motion is much better before the pain.  I'm going to keep the exercises up on a daily basis and see if I can heal my shoulder myself without surgery. I'm going to say that since I've been exercising it, on a 1 to 10 scale...1 being no pain and 10 being really bad pain....it's about a 3.5.  :-)

Update on my running...

I started another 10 week interval running training course.  Podrunner Freeway to 10K.  I did the first run/walk this week.  It's a lot faster than I normally run, so it kicked my butt.  I'm having a hard time with motivating myself lately and I'm not sure what's up.  I know that once I get back on a schedule, I'll be fine.

Not much up to blogging...but wanted to post some updates....
till next time...


No comments: