Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's Easter Sunday.  HAPPY EASTER to all who celebrate.....


It's so different from years back.


Family celebrations.  Hiding colored Easter Eggs. Easter baskets for my sons.  One year I bought them each a baseball duffle bag and that was their Easter basket and I filled it with the usual goodies.  They loved the bag and the yummies that I filled it with. My sons have grown and through the years, Easter became different. In California, I would attend my Church in Simi Valley, but I haven't found what I'm looking for here in my new home. My son and his wife have invited us up to PA. His wife's family still does Easter dinner, but both Mike and I work tomorrow, so we'll stay here.  We went up to there for Easter once since I have lived here and we had to leave around 2pm on Easter Sunday. I decided that I would rather drive up and visit on different weekend. My other son is way too far away to travel for an Easter Sunday visit.


It's a beautiful day here today.  I wish I had internet outside close to the water.  I'd be out there now typing this.


I'm listening to the start of Michael Bechwith's live broadcast online now. This will be my Easter service. To reiterate....It's so different from years back.

No comments: