Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've been thinking about Vibram five fingers shoes for a while.  Then my husband found Nike Free 5.0.  A shoe that is pretty close to running barefoot but not like the Vibram.  There are conflicting views on the running in shoes that are close to barefoot, but we are going to give it a try.

We tried on a few different sizes of the Nike Free 5.0.  They run small and the women sizes are more narrow. I like a running shoe that allows my foot to spread out some. I liked the men's shoe better, but didn't purchase as I was not quite convinced that I shouldn't just go for the Vibram five fingers shoe.  My first thought was to first get  the Nike Free 5.0, then move to the Vibram.  When we got home to cruise the internet for Nike Free 5.0 in my husband's size and color, I decided to read more on the Vibram.

So, here's what we ordered for me...funny looking huh?  I can't wait to try them out!  KSO stands literally, Keep Stuff Out!  I don't like little rock and stuff in my shoes, so I opted for these.  

Here's what we ordered for my husband.  These do feel like slipper on and your foot really can feel the ground.  I could only find good reviews on these too.
So...we shall see how they both feel soon...

More on this later....

No comments: