Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

It's been a while since I posted, but no one is reading anyway.  I have no followers.  Maybe someday.  So, to pick up from where I left off...I'm still taking Amberan and since my last writing, which was day two and zero hot flashes, the hot flashes did come back.  They started to decrease and I'm happy to say that I did not run my fan at my desk at all today.  I'd been running it at least 3-4 times a day to cool me off from hot flashes.  I am sleeping better and I my mood is better.  So, I've decided not to return the other two packages.  I'll take them for the complete 90 days.  

I was going to go on an official Girls Road Trip tomorrow.  I was going to go with a friend to visit her daughter in DC, but a snow storm is on its way and will drop up to 24 inches of snow.  We decided not to go.  It would have been fun, as my friend and I don't have much time to hang out.  Oh well, there will be another time. 

I wish I could be funny.  I've been reading Sassy's blog.  She is funny. Most people that are fun don't need to force it. It just comes natural.  I can write naughty poetry...just ask my husband.  When we were bi-coastal dating, I would sent him very steamy poems. When he deployed to the Middle East four months after we got married, I sent him naught poems too.  He had to make sure no one was in the office when he would read them or just pull his chair in so his lap was not in view.  I guess he liked them.  

My goal is to just keep writing.  About what?  I'm not sure.  My day...my thoughts...my dreams...one blog at a time.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll find my inner funny!  

No comments: