Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Plantain Mash with Bacon!


This morning, breakfast was really good, but the walnuts took too long to settle in my stomach.  I felt sick to my stomach for a couple hours. I think the walnuts were way too rich for me.  I bought some pecans to try next time.  In the meantime, I found another recipe for breakfast -- Plantain Mash with BaconI used coconut milk rather than heavy cream used 2 Plantains and one regular banana.  I found the recipe on another Whole 30 blog. 


I cooked it up tonight, while my husband made pork tenderloin. I took a taste of the mush before storing it in the refrigerator and can't wait to have some in the morning!

Dinner was yummy too! Pork tenderloin, broccoli and a yam. My husband cooked my pork tenderloin separate since white wine is in the recipe.  

 

No comments: