Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I just don't feel like running today. I'm emotionally, mentally and physically spent today. I ran 5 miles on both Sunday and Tuesday, so I'm not feeling too guilty. I'm running my first 8K on Saturday and I'll be fine for the run.

I've decided to hold off on the shoulder surgery.  After my run on Tuesday, my shoulder actually had more range of movement before the pain. I'm hoping that if I diligently do my exercises and my stretching that I'll beat it like I did the other shoulder that had the same issues. My course of action is to stretch to my pain limit and hold till I can't take it, then relax. I don't want to go past that pain limit, just up to it.  I also have "Magic Balls" that I bought at Costco a few years back. There are some shoulder stretches with those too that I'll do. I'll track my progress here.

 

No comments: