Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Another week done.  It went by fast as most weeks lately do. Time is flying by and I want it to slow down.

My grandson is growing so fast and my sons are growing older. I live so far from them all.  My newly married son and his wife live 6 hours North of me by car and my younger son and grandson live 6 hours West by plane. This distance saddens me at times. Tonight, how far away they are is heavy on my mind. I miss them so much.

I only see my sons about 3 times a year.  They don't call me as much as I'd like, but I call them at least 1-2 times a week (sometimes more) and we are very close, even though we are far apart right now.

On a positive note....Progress on my shoulder is, well, progressing.  Each day is better then the last. Why I didn't have the discipline to stretch and exercise daily before, I couldn't say anything but just plain laziness.  I also just wanted the shots to fix it, but they didn't.

As for my guitar and bar chords....I am happy that I'm so much stronger on my bar chords. It's amazing what practicing them will do!  I've played for many years, but if there was a bar chord in a song, I'd find away around playing the chord, or just not play that song.  Now, with a guitar teacher...or more of a coach...I have not other choice except to plow through and that's a good thing.

Well, blogging has lifted my spirits some... :-)

No comments: