Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010
Hopefully the Amberen shipment will arrive today.  I'm anxious to start it.  I'm feeling better, though I know that hormones fluctuate.  I forgot to write about my experience on Saturday at Target.  I was very early cashing in my 1/2 spa hoping for a sauna or steam.  They didn't have either...only a pool and co-ed hot tub. I went to Target to possibly buy a bathing suit since I do need a one piece.  I tried on 3 and decided that I wasn't going to buy one.  I gave the girl the '3' card, put the suits back on the rack and proceeded to meander around killing time. I ended up at the Wii games. Just so you get the picture...I was very low mentally, emotionally and physically.  My husband and I had an argument the night before and I didn't sleep but 3 hours. I was in my long brown coat with  my hair in a ponytail. A female security guard came up to me and asked if I needed help. I said no and that I was just killing some time...as I was early for a spa appointment. That was weird. Did the fitting room girl call security because I racked the suits myself? Did I look despondent? Troubled? I left Target and went to Barnes & Noble where meandering is encouraged.  My husband and I did make up.  Marriage is a process...and we are processing.  Speaking of marriage...we ordered 28 Days to Ecstasy for Couples: Tantra Step by Step.  We've both have been interested in Tantra...but have yet to try it.

Time to get to work.  I work from home on Mondays...such a nice way to start the week.  I can stay in my pajamas...I can go running at lunch...I can work without interruption.  

No comments: