Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Head in the Smoke

I am not a smoker...never have been and never will be.  I'm so happy that almost every work place is now smoke free.  When I moved here in 2007, restaurants still had smoking sections.  Being from California, I was not used to that and I was so happy when the law was passed to keep the smoke out.

Now can we outlaw people smoking in their closed up cars in the winter and coming back into the office with a cloud of smoke that doesn't leave them for hours?  This is my recent problem.  I am tracking my migraine headaches and they correspond to my cube neighbor's break time.  The smell waifs over my cube wall and into my nose and doesn't leave for hours.  I have a fan, but it does no good.  I'm typing this at 6:30pm, an hour and a half after I've left work and I can still smell cigarette smoke.  I think I need to neti pot my nose.  I googled migraines and smoke...bingo!  This is why I seem to only get these headaches at work.

Off to neti...

I don't make that face though...it's a really pleasant feeling most times.  Anyway, looking forward to not smelling smoke...

No comments: