Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

sometimes...someday...

sometimes my world seems to be the only world
sometimes I get reminded it's not

sometimes my world seems the most important world
sometimes I get reminded it's not

sometimes I am sad and feel that is most important
sometimes I am just delusional, cause it's not

sometimes I just want to be treated nicely all the time
sometimes I see that's not possible

sometimes I just want comfort and understanding
sometimes it seems beyond my reach

sometimes I want compassion and respect
sometimes I just don't get it

sometimes I want others to treat me as they want to be treated
sometimes I wonder why that can't happen regularly

sometimes I just wonder where am I going
sometimes I wish I just knew

sometimes I just want love and understanding
no...not sometimes, but all the time
someday...

No comments: