Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Yesterday's run....
....was not good. I did only 4 miles and it was not an easy run. It was about 85 degrees out, but felt hotter because of the humidity. I really needed to start earlier. As it turned out, I started my run at 8am after not sleeping well. I've not been sleeping well lately either. Menopause? I think that is part of it. I was way too tired to run tonight too and tomorrow we are supposed to get thunder showers. I may be running on the treadmill this week. I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to break through the 6 mile mark. The route to the beach was nicer than running a circle around the neighborhood. It's nice to have the beach as my destination, but it's all in my head and I know it. I need to not think about breaking through the 6 mile mark. It makes it sound like it is a hard thing to do, which in turn I believe and that makes it harder then it has to be.

No comments: