Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yoga class 6/20/13

Yay, I made it too yoga today! I took a Warm yoga class today.  Very enjoyable. I didn't share my aches and pains with the teacher this time, but all the moves pulled and stretched my body in the right places.

I went to a doctor for my back/hip pain yesterday and I start physical therapy tommorow.  my doctor said to continue yoga and running as long as it feels good.

I hurt mostly at night and first thing in the morning and sometimes it's way early in the morning...middle of the night morning...and it interrupts my sleep.  I don't hurt that much throughout the day and it was hard to tell the doctor where it hurt.  I had to try and make the pain happen by mimicking putting on pants, etc.  I just want the pain to stop. I want to be able to sneeze without pain. To be able to get into my car without a wince. Not too much to ask for, huh?




No comments: