Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CURLY or STRAIGHT?

The picture of me on the dock on my blog page has my hair in it's natural state of curly. I heard about this new product Liquid Keratin that smoothes out your hair. I ordered it and it arrived today. The process was easy; I did it tonight after work. I can't wash my hair for two days and after that I wash it with their special shampoo.  My hair should be smoother and easier to wear straight. The results should last for 30 days. 


My hair tends to be frizzy naturally. A few years before I met my husband, I had a coffee date with a man I met on Match.com. I was not interested in seeing him again, but I did the "call me" when he asked if he could see me again. Anyway, I never did see him again, but he kept calling me. Once he left me a message, "where's that big haired woman?" When I was a kid, I used those big hair rollers to straighten it out and I was so so happy with my blow dryer christmas gift when I was 15 years old. 


When I first started dating my husband, I usually wore it straight when I saw him. After moving to Virginia, with the hot humid summers, I began wearing it curly. It's easier and it doesn't matter if it's humid or rainy. 


I'll know in a few days how the process worked and will report the outcome.




No comments: